Minavra Hotel is very well connected in a central location along the Athens Riviera, in the wonderful seaside area of Voula.
The bus line stop for taking you to the center and the Airport is only 50 meters away, while the tram line, Voula’s terminal stop can be found just 100 meters from our hotel also connects you to the center of Athens, Piraeus port and to the metro line that networks the entire city. The closest metro stop is just a 15 minute drive away. In case you are renting a car for your transportation, we have parking spots upon availability.
Voula is a prime residential area of the Athens Riviera. Verdant and quiet, yet well connected to many beaches and with ample choice for food and drink, it is considered one of the most sought after areas to live in the south. Both its position and charming character make it a wonderful place to stay. Being on the coastal side of the Voula district means you can enjoy the closest sea views possible, as well as having great access to surrounding areas, and the added advantage of taking long walks along the coast, admiring its unique aura and natural beauty.
Our hotel is very close to another popular area, the sensational seaside district of Glyfada, within a 15 minutes walk or alternatively you may take any bus for just 3 stops. There you can enjoy spending endless moments browsing through all the shops and stores, stop for a snack at one of the eateries, or a lovely meal at one of the many restaurants. Apart from shopping and dining, Glyfada offers a wide range of services. It is equally lively round the clock, with ample choice of different kinds of bars for keeping you entertained throughout the night.
How to get here
- From Airport: Simply take the X96 Bus line from the Airport and get off at the “A’ Plaz Voula” stop. Alternatively, we can arrange a taxi transfer for you, just let us know!
- From Piraeus port: Take the train line from Piraeus to Neo Faliro. Then change to take the tram line number 3 towards Voula, and get off at the final stop called ‘Asklipio Voulas’. Our hotel is 100 meters from the stop.
Getting to Athens
- Tram: Just 100 meters from our entrance is where Tram line 5 (direction Syntagma) begins and ends. It connects you to the center of Athens and back. You just need to get off at Syntagma terminal station.
- Bus Lines: The bus stop is only 50 meters away from Minavra Hotel. Line A2 take you directly to the center of Athens, where the National Library is located in the heart of the city. On the way it stops at various points of interest and convenience such as Syggrou Fix (connection with Metro lines), the Acropolis, and Syntagma Square, all of which are very useful for seeing the best of Athens city.
- Metro: A 15 minute drive away is the red metro line station of Elliniko. The metro connects many districts of Athens, from the historical center and its picturesque, vibrant and colourful neighbourhoods, as well as to more local areas as a way of discovering Athens from a new perspective, try these cool things to do around Athens.
- Getting to Glyfada: By foot, approximately 15 minutes, or by taking either bus or tram lines within 3 stops and the bus stop is just 50 m from Minavra Hotel.
- Getting to other areas: Vouliagmeni, Varkiza, Sounion are all wonderful alternative areas of the region of Attica. They are a part of the continuation of the Athens Riviera that ends at Sounion where the remarkable Temple of Poseidon is located. Buses connect these places to Minavra Hotel.